Neibauer Dental (Fredericksburg,VA)overcharging

Everytime we go for our appointment they will overcharge us at the end for services that we have already paid for our treatment plan. And if we are not proactive, they have collected too much money from us without know it. They blame it on their system for not being updated but for 2 years they have always been like that and we always complain of overcharging when our insurance paid for it or we already did. They are also not on time for our appointments. they make you wait for almost an hour and they will not even inform you ahed of time that they are running late so you will not try to be there on time for your appointment knowing that they cannot attend to you on your time because they were so behind. I could have done something worthwhile with my time instead of waiting there. I made an effort to come on time and they dont even bother to let you know they are running late when they knew that all along. I am not coming back to that clinic ever again!!!