Neibauer Dentalchange of schedule

S

I visited this dental office three times, and I was scheduled to have another visit there in March. However, they called me to change my schedule. For all my visits, I couldn't make my scheduled visit because they called me and asked me to change my schedule. I tried to understand them, but they said they don't have any slot for me. All of my visits happened to be month later than my scheduled visit.

I don't know if this is their regular practice, but it seems to me that way.
I strongly don't recommend this dental office!!!

• Mi
    Mike 27 Oct 21, 2010

I've been seeing them for almost 3 years now and I am sick of the constant rescheduling. I have yet to have an original appointment stick. I always get a call a week before saying they will be closed that day and need to reschedule my appointment. What a pain!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices