nco nisourcemisrepresenting Themseves AS AEP REPS

I was rpped of, threatenedvand also coersed by an nco rep misrepresenting herself as an aep rep when I tried to establish new aep service.I was forced to write 2 separate chechs to AEP and thought that that is what i had done.Instead, AEP cannot find my payments, the checks were faxed to aep and I was told that they do not do any business with this company.I am filing a suit against this compant for theft by deception and falsificstion.It was over $400.00 that I was ripped off.DO NOT USE THIS PAYMENT COMPANY OR YOU WILL ONLY GET SCAMMED!!!

• Un
    unknow_guy Jun 23, 2010

I work for a company that is sub-contracted by NiSource, and NiSource also sub-contracts NCO (aka NCO Financial). This is a "payment" company. NiSource has no direction w/ AEP. They own Columbia Gas. I will help to confirm that both companies are misleading.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices