Naturally PlusCommissions not paid

Z

I am a member of the Naturally plus NP and I am buying the products of them. Still today it has been 6 months now still I dont get my commissions. I heard that the peoples working in the admin side they are tracking the money for some another business and using it. So for that reason they are giving excuses and not paying. Also a close friend of mine told me it was the same situation in MALDIVES too that the people do not get paid their commissions til today and the network in MALDIVES for NP came from MALAYSIA and the zero of the network was ADAM who is also running the ELKEN in MALDIVES. So these are the threats for the people and there are failures like that in MALDIVES too. NP is failing and ELEKN almost failed. My advice not to join MLM networks operated by MALAYSIANS.

• Te
    tedsis Dec 03, 2013

Tell me how well u know mlm?
    Is this your first mlm company?
    Do u know Naturally Plus marketing Plan?
    If you have any question, you can ask me.
    [email protected]