National Reset CrewProfessional thief

P

Do not work for National Reset Crew and John Karl Hallahan. He lies. He is a professional thief. I worked on a project with him and he promised to pay day after day. I am just another name on his list of people he has ripped off. If you have also been ripped off of services or any fraud, please post it! I want to have National Reset Crew's clients/customers know what he is doing. He is not going to stop. This is how he makes a living, by stealing services and making people work for free. I want to collect everyone and join in on a collective law suite for what he has done to me and my family. I am owed and John Hallahan has NO intentions to pay me what is rightfully owed. BEWARE! Do not work for this company or hire this man. Search on Google - John Karl Hallahan, or National Reset Crew he has also been arrested in the past for 24 felony warrants of fraud... 24!!!