National MotormintScam

I ordered two Ford Truck models from these people on February1, 2011. My order confirmation is 3788290. Until today, 3/6/2011 I have received nothing from these scammers.
I actually called in about two weeks ago and was then informed that they had run out of stock and would only receive new stock om 2/21/2011. Well I am still waiting.
These people should be taken to task, reported to every possible law enforcement agency i those states wher theuy should have delivered, as it seems one big theft ring running their show.

• Mi
    michael mccaskill Mar 09, 2014

a representative of motormint called me and thanked me for my recent purchases and told me they had a catalog they wanted to send me so i said sure that would be nice. the next day i had a charge pending on my account for $38.85 and i still don't know what this is for. i can't get a answer on the phone so i'm assuming it's for the free catalog. i will never order anything else from these rip off artist. i have got a new card from my bank and i learned a very cheap lesson. so beware out there and watch your account very close.

• Ri
    Rick Sundblad Dec 30, 2011

I ordered the first pickup for 10.00 plus shipping and the 2 ed was to be free paying shipping. the next thing I know I am being charged 57.00 total for the two trucks and a membership for 36.00 I never asked for. i have tried to contact them, their phone is ALWAYS busy what a RIP OFF!!!

• Mi
    Mickey 211 Oct 22, 2011

The same thing just happened to me.I have made an order in march. In my first order there has been a missing item, a model of Ford Mustang Boss from M2 Machine in 1/24 scale. After a three weeks time period upon they had received my note they have agreed to send me another items plus the two others that I had order at that time.Yesterday, on October 21, (my birthday) I finally received the package.Only one model, Duesenberg SSJ( little demaged and in poor packaging) they sent as a correct order, the others where just a random choice.The mystery gift in 1/32 scale was not in package(on their web page they do promise one if total amount is higher then $60), same thing happened on the first order.I live i Serbia, and I am not going do return any of the models that I have received. I'm not going to buy anything from www.motormint.com in future!!!

• Mo
    Motormint Scam Apr 29, 2011

I ordered 2 Dollar National Parks Bills Yellowstone and Grand Canyon with the Folio about 3 weeks ago I just recieved them today 04/29/2011 but I didnt Recieve what they advertised The New England Mint or Tha National Motormint the Folio that they are advertising on-line is not what I recieved Iam never going to order from these Companies Again they are scammers and they advertise falsely, I was even concidering legal action against them, these is how it all came down I called the Motormint to explain to them my situation and they couldnt give me a straight answer I asked them to reimburse me all my money including the shipping charges to return the wrong item ordered and they said that is against there policy even if they are falsely advertising or if it is there error. My thing is dont post an item for sale and send something else. Iam so pissed off at them and I want as many people to be aware of this scamming company.

• De
    delta rice Mar 25, 2011

Once this company gets your acct # they just keep sending unwanted cars/trucks... We kept some - this was a mistake... I found out after paying to send back a bunch that they can be returned(UNACCEPTED) did not order. THIS DOES NOT COST YOU UNLESS YOU OPEN THE PACKAGE.. You still have to take it to the post office. It is really hard and takes many calls to get the shipments stopped.. and get your money returned. Once you get them stopped.. Never give your acct # again.