National Intelligence Group 909-447-8458Ripped Me Off _ Scammer

National Intelligence Group Ripped Me Off they are very unprofessional and the male owner hides behind his wife that answers the home business phone and will not return my calls he was late with my report and I don't even believe that he worked the case as he continues to hide behind his wife what a wimp.

I will tell as many people as possible that private investigator service from National Intelligence Group had RIPPED ME OFF.

National Intelligence Group in La Verne, California is a Scam.

What kind of a man hides behind a woman!

• Ri
    Ripped me off big scam Sep 25, 2010

Hey,

I also had problems with National Intelligence Group.

They were not what I expected.

Preformed as if they were ###ed and could net answer simple questions.

I can not believe they have a private investigation license being so stupid.

I will scratch them off my list as I often use private investigators for my practice.

Ted Parsons - California Legal Aid Services

• Ti
    Tiffany Stiles Dec 10, 2010

National Intelligence Group helped me in a very bad time in my life. I was victim of a a 'deadbeat dad'. NIG gave me LOTS of free advice before I proceeded a week later. I contact them when I was ready to proceed and they gave me best rate I found on craigslist and a few calls in the phonebook. They found my sons father aka 'deadbeat dad' and assisted me in starting receiving child support payments again.

I again contacted National Intelligence Group to assist in a locate of a person that owed us money. They found them and served them my small claims complaint.

Strongly recommended theses group of investigators. The owners are very pleasant to deal with and informative.

• On
    OnceSadWife Aug 05, 2013

I want to start off by saying, sometimes these reviews don't help consumers make a choice but I am spending this time to write one anyway. Investigator Horner was very helpful from day one of contact until the day he confirmed my suspicions of my husband of 15 years was cheating on me. On my initial contact, he offered me a flat rate payment to save money. I opted for the flat rate.

After 4 days of surveillance on my husband, the Investigators were able to provide me with a piece of mind and closure. They provided me with video documentation of my husband meeting with a co-worker at lunch on two occasions, with intimate touches. They also concluded thr last day with video documentation of my husband having sexual interactions with a female (not co-worker lol) in a parkinlot, two blocks from our house. I am going to use National Intelligence Group again for the next step in my piece of mind. I am going to research my soon to be ex-husbands assets and child custody stage.

Thank you NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE GROUP and Mr. Horner

Sabino G. Dec 09, 2015

Was very effective at servicing court documents. Their persistence in locating an individual is a testament to the high level of service this organization provides. Great job!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices