National Credit AllianceNon completion of services

U

Don't be fooled your debt will not be resolved. Frankie, the "lead Investigator" will tell you whatever he can to get you to sign on for more services. Although it may look good at first, wait 3 to 6 months, your debt will probably still be there. This is all about smoke and mirrors, twisting the appearance to make things look satisfactory. Don't make this mistake.

• National Credit Alliance Is The Best Credit Repair Outsourcing Company www.Americafixyourcredit.com

• National Credit Alliance Is The Best Credit Repair Outsourcing Company

FastTorch Apr 11, 2019

https://www.americafixyourcredit.com/ they will get you that help you deserve

• Bo
    Boristellsall Nov 04, 2018

National Credit Alliance Corporation gets the job done, we are very happy with the work

Frankie Monahan Jul 04, 2017

Everyone who hides are in the same industry I am in, so keep the lies up!

Faithful God Jun 03, 2017

I wish I had read up on him before I signed up. He wants you to sell, sell, sell. There are ways to dispute credit legally. But he disputes thenotems on your report as if you're reporting it as fraud. I was sending clients to him and they were getting these letters from creditors saying that disputed accounts were opened as fraud .
    He even called my clients when I stop sending him money because nothing was changing in my reports . SMH
    Beware!!!

Frankie219 Jul 04, 2017

@Faithful God LMFAO people who hide and make false claims are funny, my haters! Just keep hiding

Frankie Monahan Jul 04, 2017

@Faithful God What did you sing? What is your name? Let me guess you will not say because it is another lie!

Frankie Monahan Jul 04, 2017

@Frankie Monahan Opps look I HAD A TYPO, SIGN WHAT DID YOU SIGN?

• De
    Devlon P Feb 20, 2017

Hey Frankie is 100000 times better check him out at New.Americafixyourcredit.com haters will hate that's why he is still in business!

Faithful God Jun 03, 2017

@Devlon P Devlon, he told me that you ran off from him. He said he had to kick you out of the group . I saw recently where he was begging for sales reps.

Frankie219 Jul 04, 2017

@Faithful God Devlon does his own thing lol, still crying about Frankie!

Frankie Monahan Jul 04, 2017

@Faithful God Devlon was denied to further his files because he did not keep up with his agreement, you never talked to me and besides thats not even the Dev that sent us deals lol

Sandy Blum Feb 20, 2017

Frankie helped me and my family

Frankie Rocks Nov 24, 2015

I bought a home from the help from NCAC amd Frankie, thank you team NCAC!

• Ed
    EDSouthFla Mar 30, 2013

Frankie helped me out when no other company could. If you follow his instructions you will get your credit back on track. We need to remember there is only so much he can do with a really messed up credit report.
    My credit was in the low 400's and now I am not far from the 600's... Frankie did his job and would definitely recommend him to others.
    Edgar - South Florida

Frankie Monahan Jul 04, 2017

@EDSouthFla Thanks Edgar we are doing big things with you and your firm!

• Do
    Don't Trust Frankie. Feb 16, 2013

If you have any complaints then please contact Indiana Attorney General Sheala McKenny [protected] ASAP... and also see the Proof. copy and paste this link and look at the proof: /link removed/

• Do
    Don't Trust Frankie. Feb 16, 2013

Frankie's a scam. Need proof? Want to see documented proof.

• Ba
    backupbitch Jan 02, 2013

I had a landlord who gave my information to National Credit Alliance To buy the hpuse o was renting from her that she lost i didn't know and she was collecting rent from me so how do i owe Jeffrey
    Money and we never did buisness.the sheriff and abank rep came to the housewhile i was at worl.

Frankie Is King Of Credit May 31, 2012

If you want to get help, then call them. Fake reviews here.

Franks Credit Repair May 29, 2012

Thanks everyone, this helps! I won't tell anyone to sign up with this guy credit repair services!

• 21
    2198400610 May 29, 2012

I bet it is the competitiveness of the ones who are not making money, Frankie knows what he is doing!!

• 21
    2198400610 May 29, 2012

Why do people hide under fake names? Open this up if you have proof!!

sandy9900 May 29, 2012

Talk is cheap, put up some proof of this claim, false one at that! You will not, Frankie does not live in Virginia haha

sandy9900 May 29, 2012

Why are you crying on a FREE board, do you have a contract?

Frankie Is NO Scam Nov 30, 2011

So who are you, tell us your name if you been scammed?

• Ta
    Talktrash Nov 30, 2011

All this bad talk, do you have any proof of your claim? NO...

frankie is a scam Nov 14, 2011

Wow I couldn't agree more. He is a scam artist for sure. Look at scaminformer.com a lot of info there