Nation WarrantyPoor customer service!

B

Their site lacks tons on information about their products compared to warranty direct and carchex direct. I called to ask a question and got Cameron. She did not want to help me at ALL. Refused to listen to my question to help me understand. I raised my voice a bit (not yelling), she said she did not like to be yelled at and hung up on me. WOW they really want my business. I called needing help understanding their coverage's. I called back and she answered again. I ask for a manager and she stated she was the manager. She was very very rude. She made it appear that she was very high up in the company. She said she had not ran a company for 28 years and have an A rating with BBB by not wanting to help customers. I do not recommend even attempting to do business with the company. You can not view their contracts on their site. I was asking about "wear and tear" coverage which is different than "mechanical breakdown" coverage. She really did not want to answer the question, which makes concerned me.

• Jn
    JNWCO Jun 07, 2011

I work for Nation Warranty Corporation. There is no Cameron that works here. We have only been open for 23 years. You must have us confused with National Warranty Corporation. Please do not mix this up and give us a bad rep. Why don't you call us toll free for a real, quality product at [protected]. Have a great day!