Mylevela.comOut of date cream.

K

I bought cream with a special anti-aging formula from Mylevela.com. The sample they sent me was white but two days later it became black, so I am afraid that my skin is damaged because of them. Maybe I forgot about this accident if they didn’t charge me extra $100. They should not meet my eye…

• Li
    linda cole Dec 20, 2012

I have asked for a refund, these people credited my account and then debited in the same day. I want my money back now!

• Tx
    txtut Dec 29, 2012

It stunk. I cancelled immediately on the phone like they said to do and the cancellation did not go through. They took 89.95 out of my accout. I had to call them regarding this and they did send my refund and cancelled my account while I was on the phone with them. This product is a very nasty smelling product.

• Je
    jerseynic Dec 31, 2012

I had ordered this sample and at no time did it tell me that it was signing me up for the auto ship program. I see a charge came through today. I called the customer service number and every time the person gives me the same speach that he can't hear me when I've called from lines that I know work. I'm processing a dispute through my bank to get the money back as I'm not sure what other option I have since I can't seem to get someone who works for this company on the phone.

• Lo
    Lori Yee Perkins Jun 22, 2013

Same thing happened to me!! I received the sample and my account was automatically deducted $89.95. It does not give me any number to call. I only got the number from the bank statement. The first three times I called I was hung up on. Of course I was told it was a bad connection. All I wanted was the sample!!! They said the first order was sent. I have not received it. They told me to send the order back. How can I send something back I have not received??!!! They wanted to give me the tracking number to locate it. I told her since she had the tracking number, as part of customer service, she should find it. I asked to speak to her supervisor. Of course she didn't have one. They do not have customer service. They are a SCAM SERVICE!!!