MyBankNowThese guys tried to obtain my personal details

T

I got very suspicious email from www.mybanknow.com. The owner of this scamming website informed me that I would get large sum to my account. I heard about them for the first time and it was strange that they have written me this. They wanted to obtain my personal information and credit card details, but I of course didn’t provide it. I checked this company and found a lot of complaints about their fraudulent actions.

• Mi
    Michelasam Mar 22, 2016

My name is Michael and I received the attached letter(s) on January 21, 2016, I answered and not surprising the N.C.S ("National Courier Servie") told me I have to pay $500, 000.00 so I told them a piece of my mind but about 2-3 e-mails later I received a letter from someone claiming to be FBI saying I would be arrested if I spoke to Nigerian officials in a rude manner again. (Does it sound suspicious to you too?) Then this morning I received a message from not Jon Forrest (he said his part was done and it is between me and N.C.S.) but the N.C.S. saying that I could pay half now and once I receive the money pay the rest. This is what made me do my research because it sounds like it could be true now but again I want to be safe. Please review my attachments and tell me what you think. They are similar to the ones on your webpage but it seems he's gotten better over the years because I printed these documents and they look 100% real (to me). I have been contacted by DHL (courier service) saying that a very important package will be delivered me this week, if it is a 14.7 million dollar check should I deposit it and what will happen if I did. Thank You I think what you do is very very helpful without your site a lot of people would make this man RICH.

Sincerely,

Michael

P.S. If you feel my experience will be a benefit to others please feel free to post it!!
    www.MyBankNow.com