My Cash GuardianTook money and didn't make their work

L

My Cash Guardian is not a guardian at all!!! They took almost $30 from my checking account. I gave them my personal info as I thought it was obligate. It was a mistake. I have their contact number and other contact info but it doesn’t help me! Beware this is a scam!

• De
    dena dover Aug 15, 2012

i was just browsing the internet, checking out different sites, then the next day i went to my checking account and i was overdrawn in my account, they took 29.95 out of my account without my permission

• Et
    ethos Aug 16, 2012

I surf the net and nobody ever took $$ out of account. What the heck are you talking about?

• El
    Elvina Philip Aug 31, 2012

On Monday August 27th I tried applying for a loan, then I canceled the transaction got my bank statement whrer they took out 29.95 dollars and no one want's to give me back my money did not give any one permission.

• Re
    Renel's dispute Nov 27, 2012

I did not autorize this company to debit $29.95 from my checking account.

• De
    debora mason Jan 03, 2013

My cash guardian took 29.95 from my checking acct. without my approval on 08/03/2012 i called on 08/08/2012 to have my money refunded i still have not received my refund it has been 5 months that i have waited still no refund it takes them 2 minutes to take my money and almost half a year later no refund what kind of company does that and still operates.