MVQ Credit Adaptercharging on debit

I got a $1.00 credit report and now they are trying to continue to take out $19, 95 from my debit card. I did not authorize this. When I calll the [protected] they ask for my phone number but does not recognize ti, keeps asking for account number or membership number. I am not a member. It was a one time deal.

• Bo
    Boykiw44 Sep 26, 2011

I have the same problem only i get charged 34.95 and i dont even use their site and the last time i tried to find my credit report on a site i never was even able to see the report... and im given a different number on my information to call.