Mrs Ella DicksonDying woman – email scam

G

Hello!
My name is Mrs.Ella Dickson.I am a dying woman who has decided to will
her fortune to you for charitable goals.I am 55 years old and was diagnosed
for cancer about 2 years ago, Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email
address([protected]@live.com) if you are interested in carrying out
this task, so that he can arrange the release of the
funds($10, 500, 000.00)to you.My lawyer’s name is Barrister James Adams
Jnr.I know I have never met you but instincts tells me to do this, and i
hope you act sincerely.

• Tr
    Truth36 Mar 27, 2011

I searched on Google for her lawyer and I saw that there is a scam thing. I thought that Mrs. Dickinson was too generous...and people are not that naive. I also saw that her lawyer's email ends with live.com rather than a company name.

And please, do not call me a scammer because I m not.

• Tr
    Truth36 Mar 27, 2011

Currently I need money for my surgery after my surgeon took all my money and left me without. But I only need 15, 000.00 not all that sum. But I am afraid that I do not know you so I am a bit sceptic. I know for sure that people in Africa need money but I cannot ask you to send me your money to transfer them to people in Africa. You have to do it, or your lawyer.

Mrs.Dickson, I know that cancer is not a good thing but take life as it is. Sorry if you are unhappy, a relative was also diagnosed with cancer.