Mro Officenot on time or never comes for duty

M Review updated:

No one is working properly, behaving indecently, and not punctual on time or never comes to the office at all I think the timings is from morning till evening but they come only for few hours and go back that too no exact or correct timings they maintain, please enquire about this especially about the surveyors who spend almost the whole day in their houses but not in their duties.

N Raju Sep 25, 2012

In Andhra pradesh, krishna district, koduru Mandal(Near Avanigadda) MRO/Tahasildar is not signing in on time on student's for Caste certificates or EBC certificates, because no body is giving bribe him.IF you give bribe then he can sign asap.Due to this late by MRO students are losing their reimbursement fee from government.All are thinking to submit complaint to Human Rights Commission and Minister Raghuveera and Media against MRO's behaviour.He is insulting MeeSeva installed by Our beloved Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy. MRO not caring MeeSeva service conducted by CM Kiran.Please publish this to all to come to know fact against this MRO of Koduru M, Krishna Dt.

N Raju Sep 25, 2012

Krishna dt Koduru Mandal MRO become sadist to sign on certificates like caste, incode, EBC, community applied by students through MeeSeva which is launched by CM Kiran Kumar Reddy.Pls take action against him as early as possible. MRO down down.He is playing game with lives of students.

N Raju Sep 25, 2012

He is not signing without bribe, he is wantedly delaying the EBC or income certificates for the students by insulting MeeSeva of CM kiran new project.Actually students are very happy after MeeSeva launch.But MRO crying to sign and insulting MeeSeva.Pls take this to view of the Government higher officials to take action against MRO of Koduru, Krishna Dt asap.Students Forum

• Kb
    K Bubu yadav Sep 27, 2012

In Andhra pradesh, krishna district, koduru Mandal(Near Avanigadda)
    MRO/Tahasildar is not signing in on time on student's
    Caste certificates or EBC certificates.All are thinking to submit complaint to Human Rights Commission
    and Minister Raghuveera and Media against MRO's behaviour.
    He is insulting MeeSeva installed by
    Our beloved Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy.
    MRO not caring MeeSeva service conducted by CM Kiran.
    Please publish this to all to come to know fact against
    this MRO of Koduru M, Krishna Dt.
    He is wantedly doing all these things
    eventhough we have submitted all the required documents.He feeling that he is giving fees from his pocket.
    All the students suffering a lot.
    He has lot of boasting himself.He dont know he is not a god, just a public servent.Eating public money as salary and bribe
    doing wrong things.Pls throw away him to andaman or naxal area.
    Government should take action against him.Otherwise we will cut his tail shortly.

• Su
    Supriya Ch Oct 12, 2012

Krishna Dt Koduru MRO become useless government servent towards citizens of Koduru Mandal.He become a headache to those people.Please transfer him to Nallamala Forest immediately.He is number one useless fellow in the Revenue Department.Always try to earning money as Bribe.He is educated and reserved Stupid.If no body taking care of him(I mean RDO garu pls take care of him, otherwise he may face angry of Koduru Mandal people, they can beat him without witness means no one can find them later) this is strict warning.No compramise.If you can catch ...them.We are irritated by MRO a lot.We will show our student power.Pls punish him

• Su
    Supriya Ch Oct 12, 2012

Koduru MRO is the Number one waste fellow in the Mandal.pls transfer him asap.Otherwise we may have beat him shortly. Waste and Neech kameen Kutte gaadu.Donga naakoduku

• Kb
    K Bhasker Rao Feb 13, 2014

What are the documents required to get EBC Certificate from Ameerpet Mandal, Hyderabad .

• Ye
    yeleswaram Mar 09, 2014

i am from east godavary district yeleswaram. i was applied date of birth certificate on oct-2013... but till it had not completed . i was going weekly one or two times to MRO office but they are not minded and VRO is also taken rs.200 from me but my certificate is not completed . date of birth certificate is mandatory to passport and some more govt. jobs .. due to this late i had lose passport slot also. how they work . What we have to do for govt employees working properly...

please sir we want to see corruption less India. Please work properly

• This is to bring to your notice that the VRO in our village is a 24/7 drunkard demanding bribe for every service.If you dont bribe him, you dont get relevent information nor service and you should be physically fit to go around the VRO/MRO office for any small work, at least a lifetime or so .This is happening with VRO of chapara village in srikakulam (dt). I am ### scared to disclose my identity because i know what could be the consequences and also a victim of it .Everyone knows whats happening but no one would want to come forward to complain for their own benefit, so do i am and hence i am not disclosing my identities in any which ways.

IF you want to find the genuinity in this complaint, please get hold of local person and go along with him/her for a simple residence or birth certificate you will get to know how he reacts and what he expects

NOte, please dont try to trace my info, if attempts made you will be liable for the consequences. I am sure I am not wasting your time. Trust me and help us build a swach bharat.

• Hu
    Hussamuddin Nov 24, 2014

My Name is Hussamuddin 02-11-2014 I applied Residence Certificate after 22 days my area V.R.O (OSMAN), He is not approving any RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE . When i called him on 24-11-2014 he is telling that till know i did not receive your application. How its comes the appication number when it is not reach to him.He is not working at all. He is abuse and shouting on everyone. As per human right he should work on Time. If not why MEE SEVA is giving the duartion to take the certifiacate that with in 7 Working days.

Sir this is not Fair to HIM

Please Take action Immediatly on V.R.O (OSMAN) Ramayampet and MRO M SHANKER

yours sincerely
    Hussamuddin

• Kr
    Krishna Murali Sep 09, 2015

In Machilipatnam Krishna District we promote my town MTM every where in abroad but when i went and get my own with all the documents it's almost one year three times they rejected every time with different reasons. That just because they are looking for money which I don't want to but ask them what exactly they need in writing which they never did in fact they are threatening and with in one week of my India trip every day I went to 9am didn't see a single official in the office on time rather before 10. Evening they ask me to come at 5 they reach at 7.45pm and say they are in Survey blah blah
    We should be ashamed of their language who doesn't speak an elementary english (which I don't mind since most of people from my town come there are locals can speak Telugu that doesn't bother as long these people doesn't work in our pride upcoming capital)
    I can guaranteed I would spent money this work will be done long time back but I've decided "NO" wanted to fight wrote compliant to Our leaders especially Mr.Naidu garu who at least I believe will do the justice and see what I will get ? - An additional note with in my journey in that week I saw people from villages sitting under the trees doesn't have money to pay them coming for more than year then realize I am just nothing.

lanchagondi MRO

rajugaru Dec 01, 2015

adikara party valla matalaku dabbuku digajare mro niku chiggu lajja, niti jati vunte, asalu nuvvu oka ammaku abbaku pudite niku family value telistedayasesi job vadilesi oka samanyudiga bratuku.ok na NTV ni addam pettukuni, melanti lanchagondulanu addupettukune badkolaku cheppu sale...

rajugaru Dec 01, 2015

repati roju nuvvu lancham tisukunte pattichedi kuda NTVne...nuvve kadu niku sahakarinche prati okkariki vartistundi, , , ok

• Mo
    Mohd Taher Sep 29, 2016

This all complaints are there to inform govt heigher authorities but I did not found any one replyed for this...!If any one is there to solve there issue I salute on his birth...i salute that mother who gave birth to that legend...be one of them else to we are facing problem but dont forget every dog has its own day..then this all curses will leads to spend your all money for hospitals and even you wont servive hapyly...do needfull

• Sh
    Shaik Badulla Aug 01, 2018

సర్ కొండాపురం మండలంలోని V R O జాబ్ ఉంది అని అహంకారం తో ఎల్లా గా అంటే అల్లా మాట్లాడుతూ ఉన్నారు cast captcite కోసం వెళ్తే దానికే సరియాయేన సమాచారం ఇవ్వకుండా న దగ్గర ఉన్న పెప్పర్ లు చెపివేసురు

• Sh
    Shaik Badulla Aug 01, 2018

Kondapuram mandal lonni mro office lo antha lancham...ledha adikara party vallu chepthe panni avthundi.. 1st sari cast kosam vellanu...apudu (vro)garu school tc tesukonni lekapothe me intlo enka evari anna cast tesukonni ramanaru...nenu ani tesukoni vellanu...mali eroju aadar wrong unaye ani cheparu.nenu madam epudu em cheyali ani adiganu..sare aayena samadanam cheppa kunda vellu vaya vellu..nev ekadanuchi ani...maryada lekunda matlathunaru...em madam alla matladuthunaru ani chepthe em chesukonatav chesuko ani pepars chepipadasaru...adi... Kondapuram madal nellore dt

• Ar
    Aravind Reddy b Jun 23, 2019

I'm complaining about the getting passbook. Mro in Khajipeta is taking amount and not at all doing any work.
    This is the worst situation in Khajipet mandal, ysr district