Mortgage Source DirectJeff Cutler

Mr. Jeff Cutler, owner of Mortgage Source Direct and now with Amerisave Mortgage was my broker of my loan refinancing. He required a .25% of refinancing amount as a deposit whic I paid by credit card. He promised me that he will refund the money when the loan is approved and funded.

The refinancing loan has been approved and funded last November 2009 and up to now, I have not recieved my refund. I have tried a lot of times to contact him, via e-mail and phone calls, but I have not heard from him since closing.

I would advice all applicants specially using Zillow quotes to avoid this broker. He is very dishonest and I do not want anybody not getting their money back.

MatFord Feb 18, 2010

Mortgage Source Direct is not affiliated in any way with Amerisave Mortgage. Mortgage Source Direct is no longer in business.