Morris Finance CompanyVery very rude owner

My Complaint is with Morris Finance Co. it is a small Finance Company I have be dealing with this probably 4 years . I had a payment to become due a I didn't have the funds to pay my bill at the time. I made arrangements with one of the clerks in the office explain my situation she understood. So the day that I was going to pay the clerk was not in I call prior to going because I didn't have any transportation. So, the next day the owner of company call my place of employment I explain to him about my arrangements that I made with the clerk. He didn't wanted to hear what I had to say. He was very very rude. At this time I hung up the phone because I was at work. Mr. Morris continue to call my job up until this day.

More Morris Finance Company Complaints & Reviews

• Mi
    Michael T Mcdonald Aug 28, 2018

Terrible customer service rude arrogant not good to deal with find someone else to get finance with would never recommend them

• Su
    Survi Apr 01, 2018

Most Pathetic Service from a Finance Company, We had a Loan with this finance company. Later we had a buyer for our truck and we were told not to worry for further finance by their manger Micheal. After Truck being sold, with a 20K deposit, Finance was declined and left us to struggle for other Truck. The only thing we needed was a upgrade with Truck. We approached AGM Finance and they made it happen, within 3 months we have 4 Trucks through this Finace Company, far better than Morris. Would never Recommend MORRIS FINANCE.

• Ju
    Juliet Potter Aug 24, 2018

@Survi Hi there, I’m speaking with a number of unhappy Morris Finance customers. Would love to chat. Please contact me directly [email protected] Thanks.