Money & Prize Eligibility NotificationReceived Letter Implying that I'd alread won $2,500,000.00 and telling me that all I had to claim it was to send in $20.

A very official looking letter was sent, urging me to send $20 "in order to expedite this extremely important proceeding and initiate your full access to the monies and prizes as reported."

• Lo
    Lo8 Sep 14, 2009

Internation Awards Advisors sent info to my Mom and she thought she really won and was ready to mail them $20.00 to receive her $2, 500, 000.00. I told her I would look it up on the internet and check it out and I'm so glad I did.

Thank you!