Mobile Quiz AlertsUnauthorized Charges to Mobile Phone

J

My cell phone was hit 4 times for $9.99 each and 1 time for $14.99 for various alerts. These are unauthorized charges, no downloads were made, no calls were made, no texts were sent to this company. If I can make $10 everytime I text someone's phone, I would stop working for a living too! These cheaters, thieves, hijackers need to be stopped and fined. Here are the other so -called business names: Burnout Three Media Inc for MobileBibleAlert $9.99; EdocVentures for an IQ Quiz Alert $9.99; PlayPhone Inc. for Ringtones/Wallpaper $14.99; PollingAssoc for TriviaAlert $9.99 adding $55.71 to my AT&T invoice in ONE MONTH.

• Rd
    rdg1212 Feb 23, 2012

I did not opt for this option on my phone and I want it stopped. I can not get on the web site to stop it.

• Ka
    Karen Sepi Sep 20, 2011

For 2 months, I have been charged 9.99 plus tax to this company. I want this stopped or I'll contact my state representative and see how to procede.

• Sn
    Sneeks Aug 30, 2011

I just been charged $9.99 by these no good ###. I asked to speak to a supervisor after not being granted a refund by this Antoine #7049, and as I expected a supervisor is not available. How convenient. I will pursue this and complaint to the BBB.

• Zc
    Zcarlover Aug 23, 2011

I just got charged $9.99 on my Cell Phone Bill from Mobile Quiz Alerts and AVL Marketing .