Mmoga.co.ukThey hacked my account

M

I used www.mmoga.co.uk to buy some League of Legends points and when I placed an order they said that they need my gaming account details. I gave them all the necessary information and later when I wanted to log into my League of Legends account it said that my password was incorrect. I though that it was a game error (things like that sometimes happened), so I called my friend and he said that no everything was fine and he was playing LOL at that moment. Then I found out that my acc was sold on Mmoga!! Avoid!!!

Comment Guidelines