Miracle knee supportSERVICE-EVERYTHING

I ordered and paid by cc 1/5/2012. I paid extra for erly delivery.
Order number591809228001.
Then another call to "confirm".
Then the day it was due to be delivered -1-10-12 another call from a young guy to confirm mailing add.?
"IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY." And if it is by US mail one add. and home delivery another.
HE COULD NOT answer that question and told me-ME_ to call another number for that question.
NOW that is the 3rd call-that made me so mad!
MY PHONE BILL-my time- DREAM PRODUCTS is incredibly inefficient.
My compassion for the maker of MIRACLE KNEE./...HAving DREAM PRODUCTS as the distributor. TODAY-1-12 I have had another 3 calls on the phone...one name I did not get...the second a "Sarah"...who told me she did not even have an order for me at that address.
I had to go do your companies research...get all the facts-to the bank...to my phone records...and all this sill time and HUGE FRUSTRATION.
I STILL DO NOT HAVE THE PRODUCT. My bank said you took the money 1-6-2012.
My phone record shows the call to you for order was 1-5-2012 PM. TX time.
I have numerous calls from you--- this has cost much more than the $13.92 you charged to my account...phone time and phone cost...
I have never ask for a company to compensate me for anything-but with all my heart feel your company owes me more than just the product at this point.
I have requested a supervisor to call me 3x now-and still no call.
NO product-but you do have all my info, money and enormous amount of frustration.
I have spoken to the man who handles "SCAMS" for our county.
He has advised me to go to ATTN GEneral and Post OFfice with complaint. I told him I would write this and see how you handle...one more chance.
I will NOT contact YOU again- what is the point?
carrie Fellows

• Mu
    musiclady1949 Sep 30, 2014

Thanks for this info. I was thinking of ordering it but now I won't!