MIDWOOD DIALYSIS TRAINING CENTERIncompetent teachers

K

I came to MIDWOOD DIALYSIS TRAINING CENTER to get skills. However I found out that the biggest part of teachers finished this school only a month ago. How can they give me any knowledge? I think someone should do smth with this situation.

Jose Rosario Jan 24, 2014

I certainly don't agree with the complain. I am a former student at Midwood Dialysis Training Center I used to be an EMT but right after taking the training classes at Midwood Training Center I went to couple of interviews and finally landed to a good job at one of Davita's Dialysis in Manhattan. And I would say that the teachers at Midwood specially Jabari did a very good job in training and preparing me for this job.

Jose Rosario Jan 24, 2014

The school itself is very informative and the professors give you everything to get you ready to work as a dialysis technician. You have to keep in mind that this school gives you the theory and some practice just to get you familiar with the machines but the real experience you will get only when you start working. Overall it gives you the vital information and knowledge about the dialysis.