Michael H. Noreskineglect and fraud

P

Mr. Noreski promised to work on a short sale of my new jersey property that was reaching foreclosure and I had to pay him a $500 fee for this service. He promised he sent information to the banks and was in negotiations and when I hired an attorney I found out that he did nothing. I received no calls/info regarding the matter. I trusted him to provide a servicea and now I am facing foreclosure and possible bankruptcy.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices