Michael AndersonHe is a fraud and dangerous man

A

The Man Michael Anderson a US citizen living in Ghana is a fraudster and a very dangerous man, He has duped me up to the tune of $100, 000. 00 claiming that he will marry me. He was taken advantage of me because I am having problem with my husband... He kept on requesting for money from me.. It is true that he is doing this with other women all over the world too, from Europe, Asia, America. I have send his information to Ghana police and he is on the wanting list
This is his full information with the phone number
Michael Anderson +[protected]

He is  a fraud and dangerous man

More Michael Anderson Complaints & Reviews

• Pe
    penelopejane Oct 11, 2019

A guy calling himself Michael Lucas Anderson contacted me via Zoosk, claiming to be an engineering owning his own company based in America. He claimed he lived in Leeds, was divorced with 2 grown daughters and 3 grandchildren.

He is a very clever plausible individual and nearly had me, until he sent me an email that was so flowery, he couldn't have written it and when I posted into google it came up as a passage from a book often used by scammer. He didn't get any money out of me and will not. Beware of this man,

Cheese nuggets Aug 05, 2019

I am 15 years old and he sent me an email that claimed if i helped him he would give me 5 million dollars out of the 12 million he would receive. At first i thought this was legit but when i talked to my parents and started some extensive research because i was curious about this "honest" man with "good" intentions. I will always do research for something that is sketchy. Amy will you post the sketchy story he sent you? i could probably do some research and I could post my results. In short I will never trust a man who says he will send me 5 million US dollars. How could somebody do that legally without getting noticed by CIA or FBI. If you need help my parents have a friend that is in the FBI in the cyber section.

• Am
    AmyLake Jul 04, 2017

used this actors picture

• Am
    AmyLake Jul 04, 2017

I think this same man found me on Tinder and shared email address [email protected] and phone [protected]. I fell for him a few days. Never asked for money but super sketchy story.

• Ni
    Nicole1967 Apr 18, 2016

This Michael Anderson is now in Nigeria. I met him on germanydatingnet.com dating site. He also claimed to be from Georgia USA but has no clue about the state of Georgia. He claimed to be building an orphanange in NIgeria and living in a Hotel. but only gave his mobile phone number to call him. He would not give his Hotel room phone number. I wanted to visit but he said too dangerous. He asked me to send him Money so that he could come to visit me. So I stopped the conversation. Attention he is very very charming and he promises to marry you - but he only wants your Money.
    His current email is [email protected] and he got a new phone number [protected]
    And he got new photos - Looks different now.

• Li
    Lila McCarty Feb 02, 2012

Beware his is on Chemistry.com and he is still at it. We started chatting in October until this week. He said he was living in Atlanta but went to Africa in November for a 2 mos contract in West Africa. Since November he has tried to get me to buy him cell phones, than laptops, money on several occasions. When refused he gets very irate but always coming back to wanting to marry as soon as he is back in Atlanta. The phone number he used is the same as above plus [protected], [protected] and [protected]. The photos he sent me are not the same as above. He also uses emails [email protected] and [email protected] The scam was triggered when he sent me an email containing the information to wire him money. The name Paul Nyakotey which when you google it comes up on all sorts of scam websites. I forwarded him this information and he said it was all lies and he was going to sue these people. (lol) Anyways, it's no funny matter and do not send this scammer any money - he is ruthless and lies praying on single women.

• En
    enbord Dec 02, 2011

zanima me će je že pokojni.