MetroStyleSCAM ARTISTS!!

L

Oh my God!! I have been trying to reach ANYONE at Metrostyle to complain about a charge placed on my credit card (who do they think they are, charging any amount they want to my credit card?? Who gave them authorization??), but neither their phone center or email seems to go a real person. I have disputed the charge with the credit card company and won't have to pay it and let the credit card people handle it. I'm wondering if Metrostyle is now run by the mafia or a bunch of conniving thieves. Glad to see there are others on here having been screwed by that FU**ing company.

• Ku
    kujolo Apr 13, 2013

NEVER do business with METROSTYLE, CHADWICKS, PYRAMID, or their other affiliated companies - - which, no surprise, is undergoing bankruptcy procedures. They are a criminal ring involved in IDENTITY THEFT, involved in unauthorized CREDIT CARD charges, making false representations on the phone calling customers for personal identifying information. Do NOT/NOT give them information on your social security number or your date or birth, key's to their IDENTITY THEFT schemes. If they ask for this information no matter who they "claim" they are, hang up and have them send the request in writing. Report this company's unethical business practices to the Federal Trade Commission, your state's attorney general, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the credit bureaus (TransUnion, Equifax, Experian).

• Ky
    KYC May 14, 2012

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible. I have been trying to get them to credit my account for returned items since June 2011. They have messed up my Credit Rating and are causing me all kinds of headaches with this mess!

There should be a LAW against companies that take advantage of hard working people; They filed bankruptcy and did not tell their customers and now they are feeding off of us literally; And they still have more money than I. The Nerve.

• Pa
    PatSmith Jan 23, 2012

I order several items from Metrostyle and received only half of the order PLUS someone else's item that they ordered. I have tried to reach the company for a week now and cannot get through on the phone lines. I am anxious to know about my order and how to return item to the rightful person. Once I receive this whole order I will never shop at Metrostyle Catalog again!!

• La
    Layla73 Dec 13, 2011

I did try to call them. MANY MANY MANY times, but a message keeps coming up that "because of high call volume, wait times are longer than normal". Being on the line for HALF AN HOUR isn't normal. I don't think there are any operators working there since Metrostyle has apparently gone broke. Hence the credit card charges out of the blue and no refunds when people return items.