Melani BrothersDamaged property

They damaged a dining room table during one the "dog-and-pony" show and have yet to make amends for this. I suspect we will have to sue to have this repaired. Too bad I cannot give ZERO stars.

chris anger Jan 05, 2012

Since April, 2011, I have left messages for Melani Bro. to come fix my tub they installed. No one returned my calls. As of 1/5/12 I can only get one ( of their many numbers) to actually work! And that is a answering machine in which they do not return my calls!! Better Buissness Bureau says I should mail them a letter! Well that wil be next...wonder if they will respond? The cauking on the tub is coming loose from the wall and Im afraid it is causing water damage in side my bathroom wall. When they installed the shower rode, they picked up the cheapest one and we made them install a better grade.HUH! this one has the silver chipping off! Its supose to be mold free cauking...well it molds! I sure would like someone from Melani Brothers to return my calls!
    chris anger, col. hts, va.