Medliten Skin Lightening SerumReturn Policy

K

Product states, it takes 6-8 weeks to see result. I consistently used it for 8 weeks but no improvement. When I tried to return it, I was told they only take return within 30 days. IT DOES NOT WORK!

• Ri
    Richard Russo Oct 29, 2013

I agree totally! I purchased the two bottles and paid $99.00. I used diligently for over eight weeks. I experienced no lighting results. Someone needs to step in to help. The web site who recommends a number of skin lightheners id down. Please don't be fooled do not order.

Janet Dockery Sep 08, 2013

I tried it and saw no results... used it daily. I wwnted it for my elbows. It does not work and costs alot...$99 for two bottles. No Refund ...DO NOT BUY IT!!!

Comment Guidelines