Medix-USA.comMisleading

J

Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!
Chalk up another case of me being a trusting dummy!
I was doing an online search sometime in mid 2009, for a particular medication and came across:

www.CompassionatePrescriptions.com

FIRST OFF, THIS COMPANY HAS CHANGED ITS NAME TO:

www.Medix-USA.com

I know, everyone will laugh at my stupidity, so go ahead.
I NOW know...
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS:
READ THE FINE PRINT UNDER "FAQ", "TERMS AND CONDITIONS", ETC!

I thought I was going to receive a prescription for, or the medication for, the order I placed.
I paid close to $300.00 for a CD ROM! A CD ROM that contained nothing more than a list of doctors and offices and their phone numbers and a map link for each location.
Nothing more than the information on any online phone and address look-up service. It must have taken a long time to compile because it has every conceivable zip code in the US.
About 3 days after I placed my "order", it dawned on me to check the fine print, and then I was really ready to kick myself in the backside. I found out that all I was going to get (plus, I paid for USPS Overnight Delivery) was going to be a CD ROM.
This organization has be given an "F" rating by the BBB, and I now know always to do extensive checking before I order ANYTHING online, medication or otherwise.

My advice:
Always trust your instincts, and check, check and re-check everything possible about any online merchant.
The internet is a great resource, for ripoff artists as well.

Company Information:
Medix-USA.com
aka: CompassionatePrescriptions.com
3753 Howard Hughes Pkwy. #200-274
Las Vegas, NV 89169

Phone Number: [protected]

• Da
    Dale Autet Aug 19, 2010

I fell for there scam also.
    They also have another site - http://www.24hr-medical.com/
    How are these people allowed to operate, they don't return calls, e-mails until you right and tell them cancel my subscriptions.
    Then they e-mail you and tell you there sending you to a money collection agency all I could do was laugh. There Phone Number: [protected]

• Tw