Medicus - California, VistaCharging card too much

This company is a piece of work, ordered 1 stack and tilts, site said order another for 1.00, free trial for 30 days, no confirming email, no invoice with the product, expected less than $20 charge, got $87 charge. We called and they advised return it and they will credit account. We found so many complaints about them we made sure to send and get a signature. They told us at first that we only returned 1 of the 2 items, then they said they refunded $6 which was for the 2nd item, and that they didn't know why we were charged that much so soon. They never have a "supervisor" around, they gave a return address different from what what is on their site. Their domain is registered by proxy, it took a lot of yelling and they finally returned 70 more dollars however, they will of course be keeping $9.99 shipping and handling. What rip off this company is. DON"T EVER ORDER HERE. also if you do, get your cred. card # changed as I read other complaints that they come back a year later and charge something else but via different company, like they leak your credit card to some 3rd party. Yeah right. I'm sure it's them.

• Sh
    Shankenstein Feb 21, 2017

I purchased a new Medicus ArmMaster a year ago for $15. As part of the purchase they encourage you to register on their site to get updates and free instructional videos. Little did I know, they start charging you $9.95 per month for the “free” instructional videos.

I did some searching on the net and found quite a few others who had experienced the same thing. This is bad business practice and deceitful on the part of Medicus.

I would encourage everyone to boycott their products as there are very good alternatives out there.

I would love for someone from Medicus to comment on this post.

macdeknife Dec 05, 2011

I ordered the Stack and Tilt from Medicus. Unknown to me they also included some Medicus Golf Video which they bill you and additional 29.90 per month for I don't know how long. I think it is an on going subscription. I got billed 4 times and finally got it cancelled and a credit for one of the payments. They still bilked me for about $90. I have never downloaded the product. I have contacted them 3 times to try and get credit for the $90 but no luck. The service rep says he will forward it to the billing department and they will contact me but they do not call. I got a email with a link to comment on my service experience with them but the link says the server is invalid. I have other Medicus products and like them but I will not purchase any more products from them no matter how much I would like them. Don't think purchasing from them is a good move.

• Ju
    judyisreallymad Jun 07, 2011

Same thing happened to us ordering the Medicus golf swing piece of junk! They had charged us over $90.00 for 2 units that were supposed to be around $12.00! Got the refund and today we got a membership to "Golf Life" who already had our credit card information, supplied by Medicus!

Let's join together and sue these crooks for misleading business practices!

Judy