Medicare Advantage Specialists, Incdishonest sales

These agents are trained to tell you what you want to hear and omit the drawbacks to their products. They are supposed to have you sign something in advance acknowledging that you're coming out, but they had me sign it and then put a bad date on it. They are trained to behave this way by their director, Jason M. Perry whose office phone number is [protected]. Shame on you, Mr. Perry, for taking advantage of seniors.

Jason P Apr 24, 2013

Dear Ginger G, As the Medicare Compliance Officer for our organization I take this type of false allegation very seriously. Our ethical obligation is to always be compliant in instructing our agents on sales practices. Since we do not sell directly to clients, we work with agents/agencies that sell, I do not fully understand your complaint. Rest assured that we always transact business with our agents in the most ethical and compliant manor. Your false allegation is completely unsubstantiated. If you would like to discuss this with me further please feel free to contact me anytime. [protected]

Comment Guidelines