Mayfair Fagsasked for 20 got 19

I recently went to the shop to buy my usual pack of 20 Mayfair and when I got home I realised there was only 19 in there! I paid for 20 so why am I all of sudden getting 19 I can't find a complaint number for them and I find this as being false advertising and the shops are not even realising it you go in ask for 20 and their giving you 19 I also brought a pack of 100 which this is also not 100 it's 95 but still paying the full amount it used to cost me for 100!

Mayfair need to sort this problem as soon as possible because other wise I will be sure to change the brand of ### that I smoke!

asked for 20 got 19

• Ca
    Carole p Aug 13, 2014

My complaint about mayfair cigarettes is the same as most people on your site I bought two packets of cigarettes from two different shops and there were only 19 inside instead of 20, I thought that was against the trade description act.
    Carole

• Le
    Leemcal19 Aug 07, 2014

I am appalled at the last 12 packets of cigarettes I have brought have had less than 20 in a packet some 19 and some 18 for the price that is charged for cigarettes I suggest that you sack the person packing your boxes and replace me with a new packet or I will be taking my complaint further !!!

• Ka
    Kate80 Aug 01, 2014

Less than 20 in a pack

• Fe
    Ferandtilly Jul 21, 2014

Over the last few weeks I have purchased Mayfair Superking cigarettes and on opening the packs find there have only been 19 and not 20 - which is what I paid for!!!
    Any explanation would be appreciated.

• He
    Heidi87 Jul 27, 2011

I have had the same problem! I don't have a website address to complain direct...

• Am
    amy loveridge Jul 20, 2011

Twice this week i have brought cigeretts from my local londis, both packets of 20 had the wrong ones in! both contained stirling, !! i am discusted as stirling are actually about 50 p cheaper! At the end of the day if i wanted stirling i would have picked those myself!

Comment Guidelines