Maxwell Turner & AssociatesFraud

J

This recent letter sums it all up.

Arizona Attorney General

Attn: Karen

Re. Maxwell Turner and Associates

Karen,

As I explained on Friday, Maxwell Turner and Associates has conducted some very questionable practices. I will try to sum up the pertinent points and will be glad to provide more details on request. I have included all of the communications that I have sent to MTA, it should also help paint the picture.

Patrick Stewart initially explained that______ hid and moved large sums of money prior to his bankruptcies. MTA had a freeze on his accounts, collecting for two of his creditors. This was in place prior to the bankruptcy. He could not let the cat of the bag now, so has to cooperate with anyone aware of this account. He shared these accounts with _______. Together, they operate ______ Homes today, in part with those illegal funds. Both of them are signers on this account. This connection was verified by _____. He said they are also operating in California and Texas. (We worked in JSs home and were not paid.)

Please note the number Patrick Stewart gave me on or about July 13, 2009. He said it was the FDIC number. #E56778, verifies the freeze on the bank account in the amount of the anticipated award, $83, 209. Note Stewarts attempt to collect more from me because the judge awarded me punitive damages, and the firm needs the charges paid in advance, to continue.

All I have asked for, was verifiable case status, they never provide a thing.

JOHN KENNEDY III Dec 14, 2010

I have been scamed by maxwell and turner they did nothing for me but steal my money i have reported it to the DA, better buisness, nothing has happened to them and i was told i will not be getting my money back, if this was me i would be in jail, is there anything we can do about these scam artist. I would think the DA FBI or someone is smart enough to catch these people. malissa turner, ian maxwell, john turner, and so on should be caught and made to pay restitution to each and all they ripped off. anyone knows of anything please call me. JOHN KENNEDY [protected]

• Ed
    Edgar Villeda Nov 14, 2010

I am a victim of them, This company are professionals thiefts, I have a small company they got from me the amount of almosto $ 2, 000.00 you can contact me at [email protected] if you need more infomation don't believe of them.

• Do
    Dory in Havasu May 01, 2010

contact John Mitchell...the D.A. in Bakersfield.(Kern County)...and the D.A. in Fresno...and the FTC...they're on it...and they want the names of their victims!!!

• Mf
    M.Freeman Apr 19, 2010

I don't understand how these guys are getting away with this. To add insult to injury the had someone call me and asked if I wanted to sign up with their company after they took my money and basically robbed me. What can we do about this it can't be legal?

• Do
    Dory in Havasu Mar 10, 2010

I hired this bogus company to collect an overdue invoice. I did this last October. I was called BY them to solicit my account, since, supposedly, they were going after the same person who owed my small business over $7000. I was leery, but desperate to recoup our huge loss, so I said OK. They called me back within 2 hours to tell me I must send them $1078, to hire their attorneys to collect my money. They electronically removed the monies from my account, before i even sent the check...and without my permission. Since that time..(Oct. of 2009... 6 months ago!), I have only gotten the run around. I have called over 35 times, and all I hear is.."we'll have someone get back to you", or "it takes between 30 and 45 days to receive the OK from "the lawyers" to share MY paperwork with ME!" I have sent certified letters to Ian Maxwell and Jonathon Turner, as well as the two employees that have been shining me on, and...surprise...THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT RECEIPT! I am going to contact the D.A. in Fresno, and I would LOVE to hear from anybody else these monsters have harmed! If there are enough of us, we can launch a class-action lawsuit...it seems like they have scammed a LOT of us! Isn't is nice when the vultures come out in these hard times?( I told them I wanted to fire them..and they said...well then you...meaning ME will HAVE TO PAY THEM 20 PERCENT OF WHAT I AM SUING FOR!!) Please direct me to anyone who can help me recoup my money, and/or sue them! Dory McLaughlin