MAXIMUS CARDSStole money

D

Took money off credit card for iTunes gift card but gift card certificate numbers not valid despite money being paid over.

Here is the code for your purchase id [protected] of Apple US iTunes $15 Card :
XXMPC4V6KCHSYDJ5

Do you want to earn FREE Codes?
Refer us to your friends and we will pay you a commission on every purchase that they make.
Send your friends this link: http://www.maximuscards.com/?ref=6240hnvwzf
Every purchase that use that link will be counted towards your affiliate purchase.
At the end of the month, we will send you a notice to tell you how much money you earn, and you can use that to purchase cards from our website.

If you are a return customer, contact us how to get verified to prevent any error or purchase limit.

Thank you for shopping. Have a wonderful game!

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES WILL BE REPORTED TO APPLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT WILL CAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT CANCELLATION.

Regards,
Sola Fide, Inc

------------------------------------------------------------------

• Bs
    Bsmith12 Feb 13, 2012

I order a Xbox live card and they took out of my account without sending me anything and I need my money..

• De
    Del Apr 24, 2011

The above issue was resolved within an hour of the complaint and was due to a technical error. They issued a new code for the 1st transaction and reversed a 2nd transaction and promised that a refund for $50 would be made to the credit card in the near future.
    delubbe