Matthew King MK EnterprisesBounced Check, unpaid products

Matthew King represented my company for a product sale In December of 2009 in which he collected over $1, 500 cash for the sale. The next day, he paid me half in cash and half with a check, which he asked me to cash after December 25, 2009. The check bounced, and since then, he has repeatedly promised to pay the money and his promises have not materialized.

He paid a portion of the money owed in March, but still owes me over $450 plus interest and fees outstanding. He has not returned my phone calls, text messages and emails repeatedly. If I do not get a resolution in due time, I will take him to court, even if it means costs and time on my side, because I will not let this go on principle. The bounced check will serve as evidence in court for intent to de-fraud, which in New York state law is considered check fraud and can result in misdemeanor charges and also up to 3x the bounced amount in fines.

• Vc
    vcventure Jan 26, 2012

He owes me money and just would ignore the fact! He tried to blackmail in order not to do a judgment. Although he earned some money recently he would rather eat his cake all by himself rather then paying his debt. We are all in need of our money! Money is what is our life support! So Matthew - why don't you care about our lives!! All of us were trying to be kind to you to give you a chance to built yourself we were caring for your life - so why turn around and stab us in our back! Pay back what you owe me. Thanks

• St
    Steve Hughes Jul 07, 2010

He bounced 5 checks to my company... and recently received a $10, 000 judgement against him. Problem is collecting... Please be advised, do not listen to his BS... he is a con artist. He intentionally, and knowingly wrote bad checks and his word is worth less than his rubber checks...

happy to give more info if you'd like to contact me

[email protected]