Masso (Hong Kong) Corpclothing

B Jul 27, 2018 Review updated:

I was sent two articles that i did not order and they need to be returned. I will not continue to buy clothing that is either the wrong size or something in place of what had been ordered. You don't provide a telephone number to speak to the people who sent these two articles, and you don't make returns available to your customers. I received this package yesterday on 07/25/2018. Whatever credit card that was placed for this, please tell me how to send this package back to you and put my refund back on the card. I don't even wear polka dots

• Updated by Beryline T Smith · Jul 27, 2018

I want to return thises items and I'm requesting a refund because I didn't not order these items.

• Mo
    Mona Cummins Aug 28, 2018

I have received 4 tops that do not fit and I need to return them. There was no invoice in the bag and I do not know how to return them. I have the item numbers but that is all the information I have. How do I make a return?

• El
    Elaine Poole Sep 21, 2018

I received two dresses of the same color and size that I did not order. Please send me the return information. I am also asking for a refund on these items.

Elaine Poole

• Jr
    jrudd Sep 22, 2018

I need to return items and there is no invoice, no email, no way to track the purchase or the return. Please advise.
    Joan Rudd

• Ri
    Richard Hutton Nov 03, 2018

I ordered the Safety shoes on September 13, 2018 Order #3595. I received wrong size, and no return information included. I Needed size 8.5 or 9 not size 5. How do we return for correct Size or refund? Thank you! EMail ([email protected]) That is American size 8.5 or 9.