Mass Spectrum BotanicalsThe owner charged me but didn't deliver the order

R

I have ordered three trees from Mass Spectrum Botanicals and was charged on the same day for $33. I was lucky that I didn’t place large order. I didn’t get any confirmation emails or precise dates of the delivery. As well as the seller didn’t respond to my emails and I have no idea what has happened with my order. I really hope that this person will send me something. Anyway I need to get my money back and stop the deal with this awful company.

• Az
    AZBootsie Jun 20, 2018

Same here. They took my money and sent me nothing, will not respond to my emails.