Mary Kai PhotographyBeware and stay away

T

I recently hired a photographer from MARY KAI PHOTOGRAPHY, I was rather disapointed in the service that she provided. 1. the Photographer was late for the job. 2. I was not supplied with the things that were promised to me. 3. Mary has great photography equipment, however her photo's were decent at best, the shots that she had taken were not really what we hired her for. She brought no background and I felt rushed through the whole process. I would definetly not recommend this company to anyone. If you are looking for a good photographer I definetly would look elsewhere. Hire at your own risk...

• Ck
    Ckeilbart May 06, 2011

Never have I dealt with a more unprofessional "business". Mary Kai Photography was paid $670 up front to come to our business event, video tape speakers and take still photos. A signed contract guaranteed that we would have our materials within 4 weeks. We have never received anything and it has been 4 months.

When trying to get our materials, which we intended to us within our company, I was told many different things from "they are in the mail" to "you will have them by this weekend". None of it was true. I suggested that she pay us back $670 and we would forget the whole thing but she stopped responding to emails and has not rectified the situation.

I am appalled that anyone like this can run a legitimate business. It is still questionable but the fact remains I was duped. I do not recommend the use of the "professional skills" and if one does use them I would suggest payment after you see the materials.

I also advised Mary Kai Photography that if something wasn't done I was going to post my comments on this site. That was over a month ago.