Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soupbugs in the package

L Review updated:

Today is Sunday November the 7th time 12:18 today my nephew was preparing to cook some Ramen Noodle Soup
when he poured the package into the water out comes a roach mixed into the noodles intwined together . I was very shocked, and upset as to what i had witness and to think that i have bought these types of noodles all along the other thing is that the company had no contact number whatsoever. i found that to be upseting as well.

More Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Complaints & Reviews

• Na
    Nancy Kay Sep 08, 2010

Maruchan Oriental Ramen noodle soup had small black bugs in the noodles detected after cooking and eating half of it. There should be a way to get complaints to the company so it doesn't happen.
    reply to [email protected]

• Kr
    Kristi1979 Oct 23, 2010

I just found some in mine as I was about to serve them to my child! Googled it to see if it was just me and it happens A LOT!!! GROSSS They look like little worms, you can see the segments of their body! DISGUSTING!!

• Ms
    mssutton0292 Jul 15, 2014

Hell my name is tonya from Virginia this company need to get it together. .I have always ate noodles and never had a problem . I coked some yesterday and yes it contain bugs. I will never eat this product again and i will be reporting this further my kids have been eating packs of noodle and never took notice.I am going to do what it takes they will give us a answer.

• Id
    idik Jul 22, 2014

i agree with post omg i saw small tiny bugs in it, , since that day i ma having dreams and going nuts

• Id
    idik Jul 22, 2014

i saw a bug and now i am having weird dreams

• Co
    concernedcitizen88 Jan 09, 2015

San Antonio TEXAS IS WHERE THE MARUCHAN PLANT IS LOCATED. IT IS INFESTED WITH RATS, WEAVILS, AND ROACHES. PLEASE LET TGE WORLD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE REALLLLLY EATING!
    God bless you!

Concerned worker.

• Ta
    Tarajokirby Aug 08, 2015

My daughter opened a package of chicken flavored noodles and there was a dead moth laying on top of the noodles I have taken pictures and am thinking of contacting the media

james knowlton Feb 18, 2016

my wife and i found a fly in our ramen noodels a couple years ago and decided to stop buying them, today 2-18-16 decided to buy ramen again thinking it was just a fluke, low and behold once again another type of bugs were in them and also it was so full of some kind of starch because the noodels to almost ten minuts for the noodels to get soft as they eventually got soft we could see the bugs in the water of the. we will never buy them again!! and the F.D.A. should do somthing about it.

• To
    Tony0144 Apr 08, 2016

Found little bugs (Total of 17) in my food after prepared. I started searching online thinking this can't be a thing and realized how many posts there were. Listen, I understand how cheap these are as a food source but there should be a regulation for selling food that continually has bugs in it.

Andrea Ledbetter Apr 12, 2016

i agree it was too late though cause I had already started eating them and found multiple bugs this was a very poorly made product and they need to make sure there are no bugs in the package I am a very upset person as I'm sure all of you are as well I'm going to make it public on there facebook page to get it done 5:58 4/12/16

• AsianWithoutRiceCooker Oct 03, 2016

Ugh yeah, I was about to cook one right now and found a weird hole on it, I searched for other pakages with holes, I found three with holes, and I also looked up on the internet only to confirm that it's not only happening to me

Comments
    Comments

• Li
    Lino S Dial Dec 03, 2016

Multiple small bugs in my Maruchan soup, shrimp flavored ramen, today, 12/3/2016. This package was bought at a Wal-Mart, part of a sealed box of 12 individual packs.

MaisieC666 May 18, 2017

I've had the same thing twice... The first time I thought it was just a mistake, not bothering to look anything up, but the second time, It was the SAME bugs, Both were completely sealed packages.. I am doubting eating it ever again...

• Va
    Vanlan Oct 12, 2018

I had it happen to me too. It was tiny little white looking Caterpillar things with black heads. It was in two completely different packs of five.

• Ro
    Roy Brent Jr. Oct 13, 2018

Having LIVING moths fly out of your previously sealed Instant Lunch is more than a bit disconcerting. I inspect TF out of every one I still have in my cupboard before eating it. After that, will be looking for a different brand.

Seriously, Maruchan, there've been YEARS of these complaints.

Jayred720 Oct 26, 2020

In my cup noodles by the same company I just found a bunch of bugs that looked of beetles or moths all alive with larvae.. I still ate them.. I had never noticed this before but figured it was some sort of grain insect.. not much concern for me but wow.