MARK S. MONTANA D.D.S.DENTIST

Mark S. Montana is the only prosthodontist or dentist I have come across that thinks he should charge $50.00 for a consultation.
Mark S. Montana is full of himself because he won some type of award, I can't imagine it was for his dental workmanship.
He was unhelpful, unknowledgeable and a TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY. $50.00 CHA CHING FLUSH.
AVOID THIS JERK!

norma liles Mar 04, 2013

Please provide as much information as possible...

norma liles Mar 04, 2013

I went to Dr. Montana for a consultation and found him to be very thorough with the examination and asking questions, he was also very patient with me answering all my questions so I could understand what was needed, why it was needed and the outcome I could expect. I will be going back to him for the work to be done and I have no reservations as to my complete satisfaction. I found him to be friendly and eager to help me, I only wish that I had found him before I wasted so much time and money on other D.D.S. with unsatisfactory results.