mann travelrip off

This travel company cheating Indian hardworking students. They charges more compare to others and after paying money does not give any reply. Don't reply your problem or quiry. If you force start abusing. That's same for Indian in Australia making money from students. My advice is never book ticket from this agent even if they provide free ticket. They charge 500-600 for date change and never give back refund, if you cancel your ticket.

hardik patel 80 Jul 29, 2014

I have been Tickets from Them since time back, But since they have shifted their all branches to India, STAFF HAS GO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES, i was disappointed with their lack of service which i never expected, My Consultant was Gurprit Anyhow they lost the customers

hamza153 Dec 29, 2014

For refund they charge aud900 and date change they charged me 645.13 best to avoid these kind of agents

• Is
    ishku Dec 14, 2016

@hamza153 right i worked with them and they always charged more amount, and hamza 98 % there is no charge for date change .

• Ra
    Ravindra S N Jan 15, 2015

They charging 650 for changing the date... Never use them...

• Mn
    MnM1 Jul 29, 2015

Their staff has absolutely no clue about the places though pretend they are in Australia. They believe in providing customer service only until they you have paid for the tickets and after sale service is a BIG 0. We booked tickets through them in May 2015 for December 2015. Airlines had to make scheduled changes in July re the timings for the connecting flight which they failed to inform us and when we found out from other sources they were not at all helpful to secure us alternative seats. They will charge for the card fee as well saying they ensure an excellent service is provided and then offer with none. NEVER EVER use them again.

Harry1437 Nov 14, 2015

They are the biggest rip off
    I am go8ng to publish my rievew on facebpok, Twitter where i can
    They charge me 400$ for date change
    As on the other side airline can do for 165$
    Rest they charge me .
    Ti suggest never book your ticket from them
    Always book straight from airline

• Mo
    Montymonty Dec 20, 2015

They charged me $325 for date change and for flight cancellation they charge $495, where Airline charges only $100 for date change and $200 for fight cancellation. I do agree, they are biggest rip off. Please never buy ticket from them.

• Gu
    Gurjeet Singh Mar 14, 2016

They want me to pay 800 dollars for date change, absolutely rip off.

• Is
    ishku Dec 14, 2016

@Gurjeet Singh hi my name is kunal i worked with them...they are fraud please m suggestion call to airline directly .