manhunt.netnew and improved

I have been a member from day one of Manhunt, I would like to say change is good and updating should be done but only when improvement have been made. I can really not say that I personall feel that this happened.
1. I find the drop down menues to slow to drop.
2. Do not like the smaller window for profiles.
3. The mh on Demand/MH shop/Live cams are not needed on the bottom taking away from profile scrolling
4. New members are now the whole state ?
5. Cannot use far right pull down bar for scrolling down, must now use smaller one in box.
6. I really liked everthing in the box to the left. there is still a ton of room lets move it all back there.
7. With letter from CEO thought a nice few days added to my sucscription would have been a nice thing(with all the down time that has been occurring)
8. Today can not access any profiles.(under construction ?)
9. Tired of typing now, even though I could go on and on...

I LOVED THE OLD MH, REALLY MISS IT !!!

• Er
    Erwin Tipton Apr 15, 2018

Here are some facts about Manhunt . If you have a hot body young and single . They will do what ever it takes to keep you on their site, But they will make it near impossible to meet anyone . They with hold messages . They block you from seeing guys in your area . Also . Did you know that Manhunt donates to Anti LGBTQ Groups.

• Se
    sexybottomboy Dec 30, 2016

Manhunt keeps trying to match me up with ugly guys . I'm a hot twink and i'm not going o waste my youth on some old fat hairy guy. YUK . It's like they are using my profile to lure in the nasty old fat hairy men into there website Im SexyBottomboy

jason4g Mar 05, 2014

.manhunt.com wont let me log in at all, i am a paying member

• Re
    rent oysxurban Jan 03, 2013

Manhunt.net won't let me sign in I am Kaden

• Go
    Golas Oct 05, 2012

Manhunt sent me a mail last week offering me 50% off membership and I availed of the offer. However, I was billed for the full amount-€23. I sent two mails to them asking for the mistake to be rectified but have received no reply. What can I do in this case as I find it frustrating at this stage.

• Ra
    randyforplay Aug 29, 2009

The new Manhunt.net sucks. The search features don't let me find guys nearby my place because they've completely changed how that functionality works. Now - ALL of Chicago is returned in the search - instead of being able to find guys with a radius from specified zip codes. So you can't tell if a guy is 90 minutes away from you or 15. The bozos that designed this new version are clueless about how men use the site to find buds. And the downtime continues to interrupt. My days using this site are over. Can someone please point out a better site to use now? ;)

• Ar
    arjun123 Jun 05, 2009

they eep sending text messages to my number.