Maharaja Cruise / Rahul Mehtamaharaja cruise - big fraud

N

Maharaja cruise or Rahul Mehta is fraud. DO NOT give him your credit card or any personal information. Rahul Mehta is a identity thief. We booked Alaska cruise with him for 8 ppl departing on June 23rd 2012, and he took our credit card numbers and all and told us that booking is done for us. only couple days ago to find out that there was no booking at all. Our credit card was used for thousands of dollars unauthorized charges.
We are reporting him to authorities and if anyone else is also victim of (Maharajacruise.com) or one of their agent, please report to authorities or contact me so we can put these fraudulent agents in jail for good.

• Ni
    Nitoo Jun 22, 2012

All victims of Maharaja Cruise or Rahul Mehta, Please file a complaint with following authorities:

Better Business Bureau

(312) 814-3580

FBI office of Chicago

• Pp
    ppate Jul 09, 2012

I have made reservations for 4 people on Maharaja cruise to go o Bahamas on July 30, 2012. I have paid in full and back in april I received an email that I will get the final confirmation details and itinary 30 days prior to my departure date. I have been calling Rahul for past 2 weeks and he has not returned my phone calls or responded to my emails. I have less than 20 days to travel and no confirmation details or cannot get hold of the person.

• We
    well wisher3 Jan 14, 2013

This guys Rahul Mehta seems active right now and can be reached at Rahul MehtaCruise ConsultantMaharaja CruiseToll Free: 1-877-MAHARAJAPhone:1-773-634-9806Fax: 1-847-770-4927www.maharajacruise.com