Madeinusaforever.comThe order has never been received

M

I ordered two sets of dishes from Madeinusaforever.com website. The order has never been received and there is no possibility to contact the customer service. They ignore my calls and emails.

• To
    Todd Lipscomb Jun 28, 2014

I am owner of MadeinUSAForever.com. The lack of a correct address or phone number for us makes me wonder about this review's validity (I was also immediately contacted by a salesrep about getting the review removed). Our contact information clear on the website including a toll-free number displayed in the headline of the homepage and our e-mail. Please call us any weekday or e-mail anytime as we are happy to help.