Macedo MotorsportsAlmost everything Macedo did to my car was wrong and took over $36,000 to repair. He refuses to return my money.

K

Larry Macedo promised me impossible things about tuning my Dodge Viper causing me to spend thousands of dollars more than I needed to. He built my car's engine so wrong that almost everything in the engine had to be replaced. He had my car for well over a year and returned it running totally wrong and with interior damages from being at his shop twice. He refuses to return my money that I paid him ($28, 000). What Larry Macedo did is reviewed and documented at www.larrymacedoms.com .

Larry Macedo has done similar things to other people. He used to work for John Hennessey, a person who has ripped off many Viper owners over the years. Macedo tells everyone that there is litigation pending so they don't pursue enforcing the law. I even filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General's Office documenting by statute all the violations of Florida Law Macedo violated and they won't help because of "pending litigation". I am retired and after taking out a second big loan to pay to fix what Macedo did to my car I have no money to sue him.