Maax Sports/Bluefishriver.comTerrible Item/Worse Service

I ordered an item for my daughter- it took a month to arrive. When it did, it was in the wrong size and had been personalized incorrectly. I reached out to them via phone- their customer service line has been disconnected. When I reached someone by email, he was pretty unresponsive, refused to identify himself, insisted I spend money to further return it, and actually began a customer service email, "Dude".

• Hm
    hmegdal Mar 10, 2011

Yep- this has been the experience throughout from you. You also emailed that you would refund my money at 2:30 this afternoon, and then couldn't figure out how to use the Paypal refund function. Now it appears you are going back on your word. Good luck in the 2011 economy.

maaxCustom Mar 09, 2011

We responded to your email immediately. And told you to send the merchandise back for a full refund (we also would refund the return shipping).
    We did this nicely.

Then you demanded that we send a pre-paid label. Unfortunately we don't have pre-paid shipping setup.

And we called you "dude" because "little whiny ###" seemed unprofessional.