Lyncourt Car CareTheft

C

I had dealt with a salesperson at Lyncourt Car care. He collected $800.00 from me for rims that I had believed were going to be mine for my jeep. When I had went to go pick up the rims the employer had advised me that he had his employee arrested for theft. I had explained to the employer that I had given his employee $800.00 for rims a few days prior. The employer told me that his employee had not given him any money towards the rims. I had found out the employee was arrested and serving up to 6 years in prison for stealing from the employer. I had told the employer that it was his responsobility to pay me back on this behalf. The employer had stated that it is not his responsibilty to pay me back . Yea! Now the employer can have fun joing me in civil court and finally I will get the money that him and his thieving employee had stolen from me. I'll see you in court!

• Ta
    Taylorh2 Apr 15, 2013

How much timed passed between you giving them $800 and the employee being sentenced to 6 years? Jail-Court-Sentencing takes a long time. You will definitely win in Small Claims Court.

• Ex
    Extremely Distgusted Apr 15, 2013

This place is not a good place to deal with. The above two comments sounds about abashed seed... and geeeeee "its a great way to build credit" sounds like it came directly. From them. Directly from the horse's mouth. If you want bad customer service, a car that goes from $9, 000... to $17000.. even after a $3, 000 down payment..just avoid this place. Greedy ###

• Rt
    rtb Oct 02, 2012

1 bad seed. That employee is long gone. Don't let this complaint dissuade you from visiting lyncourt car care.I was buying a car when the bad salesman was working the and the owner Lenny made sure i was taking care of. Im a proud owner of a 2002 Cadillac deville and it really helped my credit.

• Js
    jsdempire Dec 19, 2011

lyncourt car care was great to me my experience with michelle was fanastic she helped me out with my car purchase. i will definetley be back and refer everyone to her. i love my car cant ask for anyone better and they included a warranty too!!!