Lululemon Athletica — customer service
I am writing to you in regards to the customer service I received in your store September 29, 2019.
I visited your store with my daughter to purchase new items for our fall wardrobe and I was not happy that we basically had to help get our own items including the bralettes in the drawers.
I did not realize that your stores have become self serve?
That was not the issue at hand however it was when I went up to the register to pay and they crammed my $1000.00 purchase into the bag like I was shopping at a thrift store.
I am very disappointed. I work hard for my income and I would have liked to have been treated with respect and had my new clothing items folded and put into the bag neatly.
I wanted to bring this to your attention as I'm most certainly sure I'm not the only customer who feels this way.
More Lululemon Athletica Complaints & Reviews
- Lululemon Clothing - bad return policy and customer service 
- Lululemon - horrible return policy/customer service/defective product 
- Canadalululemonstore.ca - don't pay through this. 
- Lululemon - return policy 
- Lululemon - won't stand behind their products 
- Lululemon Athletica - customer service
- Lululemon Athletica - leggings
- Lululemon Athletica - fraud
- Lululemon Athletica - tights 
- Lululemon Athletica - running of the hem of pants I bought