Luda's Havanesehavanese breeder

I have been working with Havanese for 7 years and purchased a male chocolate 4-month-old from Luda about 8 months ago.When I walked in the door the smell of ammonia from urine and *** was terrible, and the number of dogs was astounding.
However, her puppies seemed clean and friendly so I squelched my worries. Within a few months, he was showing dominance and aggression towards children, even going so far as to *** a friends' 6-year-old. I contacted Luda immediately via text and left a voicemail on her phone. Explaining to her that the dog was having some strange behavioral issues and if she could help us in the re-homing.
I never heard a word from her. This tells me that she really doesn't care about where her dogs end up, as long as she gets paid at the end of the day. The end of the story is that if you are having red flags about a breeder...
stay away, FAR away.We were able to re-home the little guy with an older couple that didn't have any kids or other dogs, but not every story ends so well.