Lucky's Auto CreditFalse Advertising

L

These guys are a joke! Their ads, and website advertise for $77 dollars, and a job, get you a car. That is a blatant lie! I went in there, applied, and the lying jackals tried to tell me that I HAD to put down $900!!! Blatant case of false advertising. I am referring this to my lawyer, the state of utah, and better business bureau. Lawsuit!!!

• Me
    Meganash Jul 24, 2018

I went in there 3 years ago had $2, 000 to put down on a car, a killer job and they denied me! I've been wondering if it's something that could be filed for a lawsuit for faults advertisement. I believe it is. If so I want in on this law suit because I was wronged as well!

• El
    Elise lynn Jun 21, 2017

I agree. Luckys is a joke. I bought a car from them 2 years ago, my payment was $200 every 2 weeks never missed a payment, never had a problem. I switched jobs and they want me to pay $300 every 2 weeks now because my "pay days changed"
    I've posted up this in Facebook and they blocked me. They are scammers. They don't care and the people who work there are so rude!!!