L&T InfotechVisa fraud

Sharing my experience with this fraud co. While I was in an assignment in India, I was offered a key assignment in USA, the co processed a higher category visa, booked my tickets, I have vacated my apartment. But a day before the fly out date, the sadistic former CEO of the co cancelled my assignment without assigning any logical reasons. When I have demanded an explanation for this action, I was harassed to quit. Firstly, L&T Infotech has done fraud practice on my earlier USA & UK visas, I tend to think that i was put in trouble because I raised concerns over their fradulent visa practice. I now filed a complaint with immigration authorities..

emanukueman Oct 20, 2014

To the admin of this site & viewers of this posting : I have decided to forgive the management of L&T Infotech, its parent & supporting employees for above happening as I fee that they have done it just for their food !!! But going forward, I suggest that these guys find better ethical way to earn for their food !!

emanukueman Sep 08, 2014

I think Indian government also should do something about these kinds of fraud companies. L&T Infotech kinds of companies create real bad name for India & Indians by indulging in such fraud practice.

emanukueman Aug 30, 2014

These frauds are not just surviving themselves in the company, it is with strong support from their subordinates and other employees. It is shame on L&T to retain these frauds as your management. All employees of L&T Infotech may question your management on why they have not filed a defamation case against me. You will get no answer. Please realize you are working under illegal immigration frauds. One day it will hit one of you, then you will realize. To the fraud management : Do you and your immediate family need to survive only through fraudulent acts? Do you need food for you & your families through fraudulent activities? Take responsibilities, admit all your fraudulent activities, give all your retirement pay, share, etc to company and walk out.

emanukueman Aug 11, 2014

Shareholders / Employees / Clients / Other related entities,
    In case of L&T Infotech and its management's operation was / is that legitimate, they must have gone for Defamation or any such case against me. They have not. So it means that they are immigration frauds !! Just to retain their position and selfishness, the fraud management and its immediate subordinates would put all other stakeholders in ordeal. All stakeholders may ask for a thorough audit and check out the frauds with no retirement pay and taking away their shares in the company.

emanukueman Aug 11, 2014

Dear Admin - I want this to be appearing on top of google search when people search for Mr. AM Naik / Mr. VK Magapu / L&T Infotech. How can we achieve it? My intention here is that the poor shareholders / employees / other related entities to be saved from these fraudsters & egoistic / sadistic unprofessional guys.

• Su
    Sunilthankachan Aug 05, 2014

Dear sir,
    I am sunil thankachan i am new customer in rak bank so i open the account rak bank but
    I didn't receive any document from your side fast 2month so please i inform to you. If you can delivered to me immediatly
    Thanks & Regards
    Mob [protected]
    Sunilthankachan
    Email [email protected]

emanukueman Jul 11, 2014

Mr. Naik & Mr. Magapu - Earlier last year, you have threatened me through your lawyer that you were going to file a defamation / extortion / blackmail case against me for me bringing your immigration fraud to light. Come on, this is democratic India and you have committed the fraud on an Indian at USA. Try for defamation / extortion / blackmail case against me and self-expose yourself in a great way.

Note that I am one of the victim contributed to your fat salary by giving up my performance bonus. There will be lot of people. Take responsibility and resign from your jobs.

emanukueman Jun 16, 2014

I hope USCIS / US Consulate & Indian ministry of labor will take action against the fraudulent management (that makes whole company a fraud). And hope they will save the lives & careers of many people. Shortly, I am going to publish a copy of my legal notice sent to Mr. AM Naik & VK Magapu and also will publish a ### answer received from the management through their attorney!!! .

emanukueman May 23, 2014

Post forced / harassed quitting, the poor management deducted 75% of my owed performance bonus. Had I performed that worst, why did they process a high category of Visa, given higher role assignment in USA. Had they said they have some serious financial issues, I might have donated my hard earned to the rehabilitation of the poorest management of L&T Infotech !! The management still has not realized their mistake and felt for it !! In IT industry, people are the key to success. These guys run it like manufacturing set up and when will they become multi billion IT company - It is a point to ponder !!

emanukueman May 22, 2014

After harassed exit of me, this unprofessional management deducted 75% of my owed bonus. If my performance is that bad, why did they process my Visa and gave key assignment. If these guys told me that they are in serious financial problem, I may have donated to the said management for their personal welfare. The bottom line here is that the poor management will do spend or do anything (even if illegal) at share holders or employees cost just to retain their position in the company. Why should a large company hold these kinds of people?

emanukueman May 16, 2014

If I do not receive said apology letters, going to publish all proofs in the public media, may call for a press meet as well.

emanukueman May 14, 2014

Mr. AM Naik & Mr. VK Magapu of L&T Infotech know who I am. If I do not get proper apology letters from both of them for all wrongdoing, planning to publish all proofs on their visa misuse (UK & USA), harassment, my legal notice, their baseless reply, etc., in all major public forum shortly.

emanukueman May 13, 2014

I saw this post came up in the first page of Google Search and now pushed to second / third page. What should I do to retain it in the first page. The bakhra management and its supporting subordinates should learn some lessons before being forced out of company. These bakhras are surviving with the hard work from people underneath. The co is good but NOT this third rate management, must apologize for all wrongdoings and quit the company before being forced out by its employees / clients & other stakeholders.

emanukueman May 10, 2014

The management of L&T Infotech may escape in my one case in front of law of land(s), but sure will get caught in a big way, must answer for all wrongdoing so far. Others in the company may think of doing some course correction by checking out these unfit management. The clients of this company in USA will not stand with this company for long, all will walk out at some point.

emanukueman May 08, 2014

I have lodged a complaint against the fraudulent management of this company to Ministry of Labour. MOL's action is underway, I am expecting right compensation and apology letters from Mr. AM Naik & Mr. VK Magapu for the unprofessional funny behaviour at share holder's cost. I have also lodged a complaint with Immigration & Naturalization department of USA about L&T Infotech's Visa Fraud. Once the compensation & apology letters received, they will be published in all media. The intention here is that L&T Infotech should never repeat this to anyone

• Di
    dinesh m Aug 21, 2013

please help me, by seeing the below given scanned, i was selected in l and t campus interview, but college authority has missed the offer letter, so i want my job again, please reconsider me again .

emanukueman Jul 02, 2013

I know there are many who have gone through this corporate sadistic / cruel game. Request those people come forward and save careers of others. I have done bit, published it hete, made a complaint USA & UK's immigration authorities